Sunday, March 7, 2010

I am tired of asking!

I am tired of asking and seldomly getting. When I finally get, is mostly because of my constant naggying. So it no longer feels good, even when I get some.

Why can I get without asking?  All I want is a sign that tells me that he still cares, like the way it used to be.
Always hoping, always waiting and in the mean time giving, always giving.

I am tired.  How many times do I have to tell him what I want, what I need. I deserve more. I have earned more.

Again, I want to go back, back to those nights when I was important, when he couldn't wait to get home to be with me.

Well... You most be a bit sorprised.  This is so different from my previous posts. Let me explain it.  I am feeling comfortable and I just had a moment.
It is also a reflection of my personality, erratic, ever changing, impulsive, naive.
He has said in many occations: "You cannot deny your true nature".  He is right!  This is my true nature, open, honest, blant, sometimes innapropriate, sensible, loving and why not, needy.

Ok.  Enough!

I'll leave you with the question, that keeps bogging me: Why can I get without asking? and a picture.

I am tired.

1 comment:

  1. By living the same situation, I want to try to give you an answer to your question. The problem is that I don't know myself. At first, I thought it was because I was always there, and that provoked the false illusion that his needs were to be met and mine not; then I thought it was my physical appearance... but them I discovered (by experimentation and failure)that I was wrong. The truth is that I don't really know. I'm so very sorry that you, as well, have to go through this...

    ReplyDelete